13 Май 2015 Опубликовано 3 года назад 2015-05-13
Дополнительная информация :
September 23, 1990
(24 years old)
Clinical Research Monitor
Working in Clinical Research is my dream. I will do my best to apply my organization skills, as well as clinical knowledge to help the company be the most productive in Clinical trials.
• Goal orientated.
• Strong communication, problem solving, planning and organizational skills.
• Able to work on your own initiative as well as being a team player.
• Fundamental knowledge of GCP
• Strong Communication Skills in English, Russian and Ukrainian.
• Proficient in Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Power Point, Photoshop
Education and Qualifications
Doctor of Medicine September 2008 — June 2014
Bogomolets National Medical University, Kiev, Ukraine.
Courses and Trainings:
“International Business” April 2015
Coursera Online Certificate from University of New Mexico
“Cambridge Advanced English” September-November 2015
CET Vancouver English school, Vancouver, BC, Canada
“An Introduction to Consumer Neuroscience & Neuromarketing” November 2014
Coursera Certificate from Copenhagen Business School.
“Marketing and Sales in Pharmaceutical business” February 2013
Pharmtec LLC, Kiev, Ukraine.
Representative of the Company ( volunteering experience)
«Сanada»s Research-Based Pharmaceutical Companies».
Vancouver, BC, Canada November-April 2015
• Promotion of the company in medical institutions
• Negotiating with doctors under the terms of the project..
• Development of advertising campaigns
• Supply chain management
PHARMASCIENCE INC. UKRAINE – Kiev, Ukraine. February — November 2014
• Organization of presentations on medicines of the company;
• Maintaining long-term business relations with customers, providing informative support;
• Examining and tracing situation of outlet market on the designated area including competitive environment. Consumer demand for drugs.
• Forecasting and making proposals to improve motivation for selling the drugs;
• Effectively performing mediation while concluding commercial agreements and contracts on penetration or delivery of medicines;
Pharmaceutical Representative February 2013 – February 2014
PHARMTEC LLC– Kiev, Ukraine.
• Informing medical doctors about medicines of the company;
• Working with employees of pharmacies in order to provide penetration of medications, controlling of their availability, correcting positioning of them;
• Handling work with employees of pharmacies for their awareness of medicines of the company;
Computer Skills and Languages
Computer skills: Proficient in Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Power Point,Photoshop.
Languages:Fluent English, Russian and Ukrainian.
Team sports, Hiking, Rowing, Yoga.