One of the leading global pharmaceutical company is looking for Market Access Manager to join its team in Kyiv.
This is managerial position, reports directly to Country Manager
- Medical/pharmaceutical or biological/chemical educational background
- 3+ years in pharma industry in Hospital sales or Pricing or Market Access role
- Advanced level of English
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Ability to engage regulators on Pharma-economic topics
- Thorough understanding of country Pharma industry and competitor products
- Develop and implement the strategy for all access, listing and pricing and reimbursement activity
- Implement pricing and market access strategies for assigned therapeutic areas, drugs or brands and to achieve optimal market access on listing, price and reimbursement status
- Prepare market access submissions (dossiers) for relevant regulatory bodies; to build relationships with key influencers and decision makers in order to facilitate bringing new medicines to market consistently and efficiently
- Provide country leaders with insight and analyses regarding country economics for company’s products and therapies
- Possess a deep understanding of Pharma products’ societal and economic impacts, and is able to engage in trust-based conversations with key regulators and Health Authorities
Company offers a competitive salary rate, social package (including car, insurance etc.), ability to work with well-known products, personal and career development.