27 Лип 2018
For our client, one of global health care sector leaders (in top 10 globally) we are currently looking for Group Product Manager/Product Manager for Vaccines, Anti-infective.
Location: Kiev, Ukraine.
· Lead pre-launch and launch activities
· Lead development of annual strategic and monthly operational brand planning in-country, taking into account in- depth understanding of customer and patient needs, the market environment (including competitive intelligence), resource availability and strategy and planning standards
· Lead development, execution, refining of marketing plans to meet sales and share results, optimizing available resources
· Actively analyze key competitors’ performance and market place and identify key measures to assess plan performance at the market, segment, and customer levels, taking into account key drivers of customer and consumer behavior
· Establish and maintain strong working relationships with key internal and external customers and top opinion leaders. Identify and lead execution of key opinion leaders development program, in support of in-country brand planning
· Ensure cross functional work with strategy and planning Brand team, Sales & Commercial, Medical Affairs department, purchasing and finance departments
· Actively take part in developing and implementing the Portfolio Selling concept
· Supervise regional activities plans execution
· Build long term, strategic relationships with the multiple stakeholders, and is appreciated as a knowledgeable and credible partner.
· Foster a positive, trustworthy and constructive relationship with the MOH and other priority in-country stakeholders and is actively engaged in relevant local events, projects and technical working groups.
· Cultivates new and manages existing relationships with high level country government officials, key country level international organizations, key Opinion, Thought & Scientific Leaders, leadership of key Medical Societies and Academic and Research institutions, etc).
· Closely collaborates with the Regional and Global teams on regular basis
· Ensures in depth knowledge of the Vaccines/AI portfolio and actively leverages all appropriate material to communicate this in a fair, objective and compliant manner to relevant stakeholders.
Profile of the person we are looking for:
· University degree
· Successful working experience no less than 3 year as a Brand & Customer Manager Hospital products
· Working experience in pharmaceuticals industry no less than 5 years
· Vaccines expertise ( preferable)
· Anti-infective expertise (preferable)
· Experience in successful (re-)/launching new product(s)
· Thorough understanding of product life-cycle
· Excellent written and verbal communications skills. Understands and effectively communicates across challenging business environment
· Demonstrates initiative, strategic thinking and creative problem solving in response to the communications challenges and opportunities faced by the company
· Excellent analytical and planning skills
· Advanced English is required
Company offers rewarding salary level & benefits, opportunity to grow further (including potential career opportunities in other countries).
If you are ready to discuss please send your CV to ВІДПРАВИТИ РЕЗЮМЕ
Skill, Will & Partners is recruitment agency providing HR consulting service with great deal of dedication, flexibility and personal touch. We assist companies to identify, assess and grow their talents. For more info about agency please visit: www.swpua.com