19 Жов 2018
Young pharmaceutical company is looking for a PR Manager to make products distribution even more efficient in Ukraine and Eastern Europe.
· Higher education in PR, Marketing or Journalism;
· Relevant experience in digital-PR more than 3 years, preferably in FMCG segment;
· Development and integration of PR strategies;
· Work with advertisement texts: articles, reviews, press-releases (creating, editing, translation);
· Grammatically accurate person with strong knowledge of Ukrainian, Russian and English languages;
· Basic knowledge of SEO content optimization;
· Advanced user of office and graphic packages;
· Project management skills, contractors’ coordination skills;
· Knowledge of marketing techniques for event-management.
· Develop company PR strategy and implement it in Ukraine;
· Coordinate PR strategy implementation in some of Eastern European countries (Moldova, Albany, Serbia, etc);
· Create event plans, budgeting, newsmaking and PR activities;
· Control brand reputation in social media and online;
· Analyze performed media campaigns;
· Control contractors involved in projects;
· Monitor and analyze info sphere and competitors net;
· Make positive product image for consumers;
· Organize company’s participation in external specialized events (exhibitions, conferences);
· Work with mass media in different formats: special projects, articles, blogs, native ads;
· Develop publications about company (news, press-releases, cases) and share them in mass media;
· Work with professional business publishers to place expert articles and professional comments.
You will have an opportunity to:
· Promote high-quality brands of evidence-based healthcare;
· Be flexible at decision making;
· Grow professionally and fulfill yourself personally.
Salary offer is discussed upon the interview.
Контактное лицо: Лариса