SANOFI UKRAINE, one of the leading pharmaceutical companies, announces the position of Medical Advisor, Vaccines Business Unit.
- To provide medical and scientific support to internal (Sales and Marketing, Regulatory Affairs departments) and external customers (Health Care professionals, Regulatory bodies) to maximize the benefit of Sanofi products;
- To provide scientific expertise in the preparation of reimbursement dossiers, or inscriptions into drug lists/formularies and promotional materials;
- To provide scientific expertise in the development of promotional materials;
- To conduct disease and product knowledge training to sales force through formalized training supports and sessions;
- To participate in Medical Education activities;
- In cooperation with the Marketing Department, co-develop opinion leaders strategy;
- Collaboration with national and international key opinion leaders;
- Actively participate in the Medical Information process;
- Regularly update product or disease-related information;
- To Provide support to Affiliate Pharmacovigilance Head in regularly reviewing drug safety profiles in his/her area of expertise and contributing to the risk-benefit assessment;
- With the Marketing team, identified needs and opportunities of clinical studies;
- To Propose a local Clinical Plan;
- To Give expertise to the CSU Team in developing and reviewing study protocols;
- Actively participate in the Clinical study Communication and Publication plan;
- To Ensure reporting of adverse events connected with the company products according to corporate procedures and local legislation.
- Medical (scientific) background: Degree in Medicine;
- Previous pharmaceutical experience (understanding of health care system and of the regulatory, legal, and financial implications of the business);
- Previous clinical research experience is welcome.
Core competencies /skills:
- Excellent interpersonal, presentation and networking skills;
- English Upper-Intermediate;
- Proficient in public speaking;
- Copes well with ambiguity and is flexible;
- Analytical whilst able to retain a broad perspective.
- Professional and career growth opportunities;
- Competitive remuneration and social package;
- Work and development in highly professional team.