Danone is a global company with an inspiring mission, «Bringing health through food to as many people as possible». We are proud to be the leaders in the segment of Essential Dairy, Plant based and Specialized Nutrition products. With us, you can learn and develop yourself in a collaborative and empowering environment.
Now we are announcing an opening of Market Access Manager position in Specialized Nutrition.
- Development and execution of country Market Access plan and strategy for National Healthcare programs;
- Development of Reimbursement strategy for Specialized Nutrition products;
- Representation of Nutricia Specialized Nutrition solutions with governmental authorities, healthcare associations, business associations and advocacy bodies (e.g. EBA/ACC);
- Interaction with national and regional patient organizations;
- Close collaboration with Regulatory & Corporate Affairs teams;
- Support regional teams in the creation and implementation of local programs for reimbursement and public procurement;
- Foster development of guidelines for Enteral Nutrition application;
- Organization of Education events — internal and external — including symposium, speaker tours/events, lectures, advisory boards/round table meetings and workshops;
- Pro-active management of external scientific environment and active implementation of strategy and activities in line with the latest developments in science.
- Experience in the Healthcare/Pharma industry and awareness of its challenges;
- Experience in Market Access & Reimbursement;
- Strong scientific & dietetic/nutrition knowledge & expertise including scientific analysis and data interpretation skills;
- Knowledge and understanding of various therapy areas fields, clinical guidelines and published evidence;
- Good understanding of local regulations and guidelines as well as applicable legislation to ensure compliance;
- Strong influencing and communication skills;
- Sense of business impact and business acumen;
- Ability to link strategy to clearly actionable initiatives;
- Knowledge of English on Upper-intermediate level.
- Great opportunity to develop Culture of Medical Nutrition in Ukraine;
- Ability to work with High quality products;
- Support of Global Market Access team;
- Variety of knowledge sharing and training opportunities;
- Challenging job in the international environment;
- Official employment and Medical insurance;
- Paid vacation and sick leaves;
- Comfortable and modern office with a Relax Zone;
- Great professional team and friendly environment.
YOU ARE LOOKING FOR FULFILLMENT? WE ARE LOOKING FOR YOU!