Sanofi Ukraine, one of the leading pharmaceutical companies, announces the position of Key Account Manager, Genzyme Business Unit (rare diseases).
Within the framework of Sanofi Genzyme’s global business strategy to achieve diagnostics objectives through effective deployment of resources.
- To ensure realisation of diagnostics of rare diseases a in responsible territory;
- Strategy and the area analysis, build the Area Action Plan, down to each territory under his responsibility;
- To focus on the successful development of key accounts (healthcare specialists, distributors) in regions, in line with the defined business strategy and plan;
- To manage the development of collaboration with healthcare specialists in regions aimed at increase of rare diseases diagnostics level;
- Organization and conduction of educational events (round tables, conferences, congresses) in regions for increase of awareness in rare diseases of healthcare specialists;
- To manage ‘decision-makers’, opinion-leaders’ and key accounts'(healthcare specialists, distributors) awareness and loyalty to Sanofi Genzyme products;
- To assess rare diseases diagnostics performance in the region. Design appropriate corrective actions where it is necessary;
- To ensure excellent customer service through a clear understanding of customer needs.
- Higher education — medical;
- Computer skills enabling free navigation and usage of basic office applications;
- English — Upper-Intermediate level (Induction, cycle meetings, learning materials are in English);
- Readiness for business trips (up to 80% of work time);
- Valid driving license and experience;
- Proven leadership, communication, presentation, analytical, project management skills.
- Competitive remuneration and social package;
- Opportunities for professional and career growth;
- Work and development in highly professional team.