International pharmaceutical company Dr. Reddy’s Laboratories announces new vacancy of Digital Marketing Specialist / Manager.
- Conduct secondary research on digital landscape of the country;
- Review and research digital adoption of TG, category affinity to digital, competition play in digital and brand assessment;
- Share insight and analysis with Marketing team which can be leveraged for digital way forward for the brand;
- Review & recommendation on existing digital assets in order to increase engagement.
- Responsible for scaling up Digital Marketing for DRL in Ukraine; driving adoption of digital marketing and new ways of leveraging it in order to transform the way the brands connect with their target consumers. Serves as the digital marketing point-of-contact between the Brand(s), digital agencies and Multi-channel hub teams to enable seamless execution of brand strategy and leads on digital strategy, planning and execution of digital campaigns/tactics;
- Responsible for creating a strategy for integrating digital with multi channels, whilst remaining tactically involved in the execution of programs in order to achieve brand objective;
- Provide Strategic direction, at company and brand level. Responsible for supporting in development of digital marketing strategy & programs for focus brands in both Rx & OTC portfolios, as per Strategic Moves for the Brands; in order to ensure continuous and optimal brand performance in the market and maximization of Brand MS and other set KPIs;
- Maintain view of the competitive landscape and has a broad perspective across BMS and pharma industry to identify and drive best practice around digital expertise.
Digital Campaigns Execution:
- Review & recommend campaign plan, media plans;
- Work with local partners on Digital strategy, digital assets, communication strategy, landing pages, Call to Action’s;
- Plan and execute all web, SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, display advertising & social media campaigns in order to achieve the determined metrics & KPI’s for the Brands selected for Digital Campaigns;
- Work closely with cross functional teams across Regulatory, Medical, and Legal to ensure digital marketing activities remain compliant with DRL policies.
Reporting & Measurements:
- Monitor project status and budget and provide regular reporting on progress, challenges, and solutions. Identify insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights. Advise Ukraine Marketing Heads and Country Head in new Digital Strategies that can maximize Customer outreach with optimal costs;
- Develop, agree and track key KPIs for digital initiatives. Partner with SFE Team in order to measure co-relation between FF productivity and Digital Strategy output. Build strong analytical capabilities in the ecosystem, by defining «what to measure» and «How to measure» for each digital initiative across search, social, display & mobile;
- Share monthly reports with all stakeholders and key insights in performance of campaign;
Develop a clear ROI for all digital marketing activities to determine achievement of brand/project objectives.
Knowledge Enhancement & Sharing:
- Responsible for assisting brand teams in selection and management of digital marketing agencies & vendors in this space. Drives innovation culture and coordinates with marketing leads to develop innovative digital tactics and apply metrics / analytics;
- Work closely with cross functional teams across Regulatory, Medical, and Legal to ensure digital marketing activities remain compliant with DRL policies. Identify opportunities for synergies and collaboration within and across therapeutic areas.
- University degree (preferably in Marketing);
- Work experience: minimum 3 years of digital marketing experience in digital agency or in digital department in multinational company with proven results;
Previous experience managing Digital Marketing strategy in an OTC pharmaceutical/healthcare organization preferred;
- Good understanding of digital marketing and social networks communication in particular;
- Knowledge of Analytics, Google Ads, advertising tools of Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, media buying;
- Understanding of pharma OTC & Rx business;
- Ability to interpret market data; gain marketing insights from various resource;
- English — intermediate level.
Company offers the following compensation & benefits
- Work in friendly environment with professional team;
- Professional and career development opportunities;
- Promotion of high quality products;
- Competitive compensational and benefits package.