Delta Medical is looking for Business Development Manager
- Search and introduction on the market of innovative products and methods of treatment for Ukraine and CIS countries;
- Develop and maintain relationships with foreign partners and suppliers;
- Follow up industry trends and changes in health care reforms that will impact country strategies and business development priorities;
- Conduct detailed market analysis, assess potential of new products, prepare business cases and present to management team.
- University Degree preferably in medical field;
- General understanding and knowledge of principles and practices of the pharmaceutical industry;
- 3-5 years of experience in pharmaceutical industry in the following fields: business development, strategic planning, portfolio management or marketing;
- Strong with IMS data assets (i.e. ATCs, products, molecules), forecasting and business case preparation;
- Analytically minded, good in time management and project planning; capable of following-up different tasks at the same time;
- Able to work in a cross-functional environment with strong project management skills;
- Fluency in English and Russian.
The company offers:
- Attractive salary and pleasant bonus scheme;
- Official employment in accordance with the Labor Code of Ukraine;
- Work and development in a highly professional team;
- Conditions for trainings, corporative trainings of employees;
- Opportunities for professional growth;
- Necessary resources and technical support (company car, mobile allowance, etc);
- Business trips around abroad.