SANOFI UKRAINE, one of the leading pharmaceutical companies, announces the position of Medical Science Liaison, Diabetes.
To act as conduit of information about new research developments, clinical trial activities and therapeutic approaches, cultivating and maintaining relationships with thought leaders and presenting information.
- Provide key medical information- truthful, non-misleading, scientifically-balanced about Sanofi on label use of registered drugs, Sanofi portfolio, pipeline and therapeutic areas in order to build product and disease awareness through conducting scientific exchange with HCPs to support earlier patient identification;
- Translate dense, academic information into engaging, persuasive messages and presents them to physicians and other healthcare professionals in order to market Sanofi products;
- Provide information communication should be restricted to (on label) use of registered drugs.
- To respond to unsolicited (off label/ non-registered) product questions;
- Communicate the risks and benefits for Sanofi products in order to ensure that Sanofi products are used in the most efficacious manner;
- Provide feedback on competitive insight from KTLs, investigators, health care organizations and health care professionals to concerned internal functions;
- Support effective market development by contributing to shortening the time to peak product optimization, outreach and market access;
- Communicate to HCPs disease state knowledge and awareness and provide support for evidence-based treatment protocols and pathways.
- University degree in (Medical) Life sciences, Scientific degree (PhD) preferred;
- At least 3 years of relevant experience in a healthcare/pharmaceutical environment;
Core competencies /skills:
- Excellent interpersonal, presentation and networking skills;
- English Strong Intermediate;
- Proficient in public speaking;
- Copes well with ambiguity and is flexible;
- Analytical whilst able to retain a broad perspective.
- Professional and career growth opportunities;
- Competitive remuneration and social package;
- Work and development in highly professional team.